Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Galland Henning Nopak, a leader in fluid power located in the Greater Milwaukee Area, is in search of an innovative and motivated individual to become our Sales and Marketing Coordinator. The focus of this position is to promote our brand by developing and supporting our marketing programs. You will work closely with our Vice President of Sales to support sales generating activities (brand, channel, web, etc.) and utilize your marketing expertise to help develop and execute marketing programs that will increase demand and drive revenue. In addition this roll will perform some administrative tasks to support our inside and outside sales teams.
- Oversee and coordinate successful marketing campaigns in conjunction with outside marketing resources including digital content, web, social media campaigns and channel related activities.
- Support Sales Team in various aspects, including lead collection, qualification, distribution, and client information management
- Social Media campaign management including maintenance of content on various social media platforms.
- Website management with assistance from outside vendors.
- Manage aspects of project photography, scheduling, posting, etc.
- Order and distribute company logo apparel
- Design and order print material; business cards, flyers, brochures, etc.
- Develop company documents, policies, and training plans as needed
- Aid in Business Development functions
- Gather data sets from ERP and other customer data sources and complete analysis with assistance from finance team and sales management.
- Various admin tasks to support the inside and outside sales teams as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
- 3+ years’ experience in marketing
- Proven experience participating in marketing campaigns across channels that engage, educate, and motivate
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and contribute to a team environment
- Comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets