Single Solenoid Valve
Nopak Matic Solenoid Valves are designed as compact, rugged and economically priced to solve the most demanding solenoid pilot operated air valve applications.
- Developed especially as a compact, rugged, exonomically priced valve to solve the most demanidng solenoid pilot operated air valve applications.
- Simple pilot head operator is tolerant to dry, unlubricated air and dusty atmospheric conditions. Ideal for heavy duty batching plant, construction, excavation, and foundry applications.
- It’s fast action produces instantaneous valve response, even after long periods of solenoid energization or de-energization.
- One pilot head fits all pipe size standard Nopak-Matic master valves.
- Efficient solenoid pilot rated at 10 operating watts in closed position
- Explosion proof
- Complete valve assembly can be replaced in less than 2 minutes; without disturbing piping.
- The replaceable, self-cleaning seats are fast and inexpensive to replace. Only 2 seat sizes are required to fit all valves and are completely interchangeable.
- Solenoid Polot available with manual override.
- Specially impregnated solenoid coils are available for hazardous, wet or high temperature environments
- Available with operating pressures to 125 PSI air. *310PP and 410PP only
Have questions about the Single Solenoid Valve? Send us a note and we'll get back to you as soon as possible!