Inside Sales Representative
We are looking for a talented and competitive Inside Sales Representative that thrives in a fast paced and growing environment. The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for taking a pro-active approach to sales by developing and growing existing accounts through relationship building and meeting all the customers’ needs.
- Communicating with customers, making outbound calls to existing customers and following up on sales quotes.
- Understanding customers’ needs and identifying sales opportunities.
- Answering customers questions and sending additional information via email.
- Conduct sales calls via phone and grow relationships with customers to achieve targeted growth goals.
- Provides customers with product details – features, benefits, competitive comparison.
- Resolves issues by working with the customer, Regional Sales Managers and/or other departments.
- Assist customers with pricing and availability, order processing and order status requests.
- Uses in-depth knowledge of product application to assist customers in selecting product for their business.
- Guides customers to utilize tools available to confirm correct product configuration.
- Keep up with product and service information and updates.
- Work closely with the outside sales team to identify key projects and gain competitive information.
- Explaining and demonstrating features of products and services.
- Staying informed about competing products and services.
- Closing sales and achieving sales targets.
Description of other duties:
Generates sales quotations and handles customer inquiries. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. Works under immediate supervision. An individual in this position must be able to successfully perform the essential duties and responsibilities listed above. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to multitask.
- Requires excellent oral and written communication skills to effectively communicate with customers, employees and management.
- Ability to communicate professionally in written responses to emails, RFQ’s, and report submissions.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Strong listening and sales skills.
- Organized and analytical.
- Self-Motivated with a proven track record in technical sales
- Knowledge of cylinders
- Comfortable with technical sales and customer service
- Strong presentation skills
- Communicate professionally in both written and verbal responses to emails, RFQs and when submitting reports
- Ability to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches
- Knowledge of how to sell through a distribution network
- Associates degree in Sales, Engineering or equivalent
- Previous experience in an outbound call center or a related sales position
- Track record of meeting daily activity goals
- Experience with using CRM software