Now is a great time to join Galland Henning Nopak! Galland Henning Nopak, a leader in fluid power located in the Greater Milwaukee Area, is in search of an innovative and motivated individual to assist our machining efforts as we undertake a significant growth initiative. As our fourth-generation family held business continues our growth journey, we’re looking to add ambitious and energetic individuals to learn more and grow within our team. This is a great role for someone looking to develop and learn new assembly methods and advance their career.
A dedication to a positive goal-oriented environment and personal development is a must. Willingness to speak up and be heard on how we can get out of our day-to-day comfort zone and improve is a big plus. We pride ourselves on helping energetic and moldable employees thrive in our entrepreneurial and fast-paced culture. If you’re looking for the chance to learn and make an impact, we would love to add you to our team.
- Positions parts according to knowledge of unit being assembled, or follow blueprints.
- Work from assembly drawings, technical instructions and specifications.
- Pull daily parts orders, pull weekly shipments, pull cylinder orders
- Perform inventory counts, stock and rotate incoming parts and machined parts
- Demonstrate ability to use a variety of precision test equipment, measuring instruments and gauging devices.
- Work requires skill and assembling techniques, plus basic mechanical principles
- Perform order entry duties to insure the timely and accurate entry of customer orders into the production system.
- Prepare and process documents, such as work orders, bills of lading, shipping orders and route material.
- Assist shipping and receiving, when necessary.
- Requires education generally equivalent to a high school diploma.
- Requires 1-3 years of related work experience.
- Requires excellent oral and written communication skills to effectively communicate with employees and management.
- Requires the ability to use a personal computer and word processing, spreadsheet, and production software.
- Requires knowledge of and the ability to use a variety of standard office equipment such as a computer, telephone, copy/fax machine.